Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Final Painting: Changes

Considering how sick and tired you look,
I have extended deadline on the final, if you need it.
I don't need final for grading until during exam period.
I could use it for exhibition before, if that works out,
but you could show something else.
I will not take off points for it being in by Tuesday 5/10,  at 5 pm.
          
Final Painting... so...

1) If you can finish and print by last class, Monday 5/2,
good - it will be in the Spring Show.

2) If you can finish and print by Wed 5/4 at 9:30 am,
good - it will be in the Spring Show.

3) If you can finish and print by Tuesday 5/10 at 5 pm,
good - it will not be in the Spring Show,
but I can still grade it.
You can put another wonderful work in the show.

M 5/9   Remove work before noon from Spring Show
Help if you can.  We will put work in my office.
You can pick up Tuesday morning.

T  5/10  10 am - 1 pm:  drop off disk of work at my office
PSD high res, all work.  If you have in layers, that would be good too.
If  you have jpegs too, great.
Use handout/grading sheet I gave you as a guide.   

No comments:

Post a Comment