Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Brushes


For this assignment I created three different brushes and then played with the settings of each. I first created a leaf with a stem, and then adjusted the settings so that the opacity and size of the leaf varied as well as the spacing. I then created a leaf without a stem and applied the same settings. After using this brush I decided I would like them to go in varying directions so I changed the angle under the shape dynamics. The third brush I created contains a series of dots. I first created the pencil type setting specified in the tutorial by turning on dual brush. Going back to the original settings I noticed that by varying the opacity of the brush it came in handy when creating freckles. Lastly I added texture to the original brush and used it when creating hair.
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment